ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht ayalana.de
Secret of Solitude

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

On the Lookout for a laptop to play OSRS

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Smarthuiyuan

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.08.2020, 04:49    Titel: On the Lookout for a laptop to play OSRS Antworten mit Zitat

I think something like this should be the last thing when OSRS close Jagex does. They Would Have to implement some AI for OSRS gold Minigames such as B.A, and AI Pkers for its wilderness, along with a dynamic Grand Exchange. I would pay AAA game price for an offline version of OSRS. 100%. It would be kinda fun have Steam accomplishments with it and to have it. I sent Ash a link for this post to get his view on it and I will put his answer if/when he answers, just to satisfy curiosity. I think we all can concur that this is a must to do if OSRS actually'expires'. (Let's hope it never comes to this ).But in case it will, I'm with you and would happily pay for an offline version in order it will permanently become immortalised.

The server"program" would have to be published in the offline format for this to be possible, allowing people to reverse engineer it and host perfrect recreations of their official game as private servers. It makes it easier for people to find loopholes that interpret to the game that is online. There are a whole lot of network-related features embedded into RuneScape, possibly jagex would have to devote a ton of time stripping those or you're operating a SQL server and all that shit in your machine. Games that are offline are much harder to monetize with subscriptions/MTX. Then there's the fact it would be pirated sooner or later. I am not trying to shit all over your dream but it's simply not feasible at all, sorry.

U wouldn't ever have to train a skill because content wouldn't be locked if you can no clip / etc.. If u can use modded scripts and these I am 100% sure you'd have 99 in each stat as a mad with no work. The whole purpose do RuneScape for individuals is such to other players and to flaunt accomplishments so once you take outside gamers why would you ever need to go through stats and all the quests? Would take people we can get. Minus scammers and bitters. I spent half grinding between school/work/life for dragon slayer two and a year, a ton of quests of the pre reqs, hours of vorkath and zulrah praying for drops and I actually enjoyed it.

However, I was not happy because I wasn't very rich and I only wanted to begin getting money for superior gear and using much more expensive gear for pvm I'd about 100-200 m. That is when I started staking. Sounds great right? All of the money I could ever want? I couldn't even force myself to enjoy vorkath or zulrah with maximum gear. And I lost all motivation to do raids because it'd take me months of clicking to prepare for raids at which The whole purpose is to earn money.... I've finally re gained some motivation but once you have unlimited access to RuneScape it will become moot and nearly made me quit believe it or not. Just some food for thought perhaps not everybody is exactly the same but once you have everything in RuneScape the one thing left to do is stake it lose all of it.

On the Lookout for a laptop to play RuneScape gold buy
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines Alle Zeiten sind GMT
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.