ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht ayalana.de
Secret of Solitude

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Sounds fine but they'll make record earnings this season

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Molian

BeitragVerfasst am: 28.07.2020, 02:36    Titel: Sounds fine but they'll make record earnings this season Antworten mit Zitat

Sounds fine but they'll make record earnings this season just because MUT exists. If you're able to get the shills over at madden ultimateteam to cool for a year we will have something. Until then, EA does not care. 1 streamer alone can spend 6 grand in a night and make up to get a hundred copies which we boycotted. Trust me, many people on the MUT sub are tired of EA's bullshit. But we are Mut 21 coins only a little portion of the neighborhood, and also the men and women that are into the side of Madden would be the problem.

The problem isn't us buying the base game, it is the clowns who drop hundreds of extra dollars on MUT, that's where they get a lot of money out of. Everybody knows how bad the packs are, but people keep blowing money for a certain reason on these. Even more so, it is the youtubers who"make their living" opening thousands on packs.. Like yo, if you despise Madden NFL 21 stop spending your money and time on it. If you are a good streamer, your community will watch you perform other Madden NFL.But lots more folks watch those YouTubers buying packs with advertising revenue because the packs are shitty and not worth spending real money on but in turns that provides more advertisement revenue to start packs and fill EA's pockets.

This season, I'm not buying. Normally I wait for a sale and try to get at least half, however I do not want them reporting any sales from me, units or dollars moved. I am done with Madden. Side note, how the hell do they do some research into this child they're adding as a trainer. It appears incredibly lazy off, and it just shows how out of touch they are with the neighborhood. They would've known about the way this kid has been behaving by 20, if they had some really involvement. I doubt they intentionally put him in understanding this but this just proves time and time again that EA and Madden devs are lazy and do not care about due diligence for their own game. This type of attention or lack thereof is Madden NFL 21 is where it is and the answer to M21 so far has been the way it's. Same ol and individuals are tired of it.

I'm likely going to purchase madden 21... maybe not the mvp version. Mut for a notion sickens me. And I refuse to pay cash for. But I am in a very active and friendly multi-level franchise group. I like and we do want to change and keep the leagues moving. I really wish they would improve franchise mode. It is so disappointing that EA thinks people who desire an improve franchise mode are clowns. And that demonstrates to me about offering a fun game that they dont care, they want money. I have not played Madden online to understand - is there some way to report people? On NHL, my buddies and I play with the EASHL mode pretty much exclusively (each of you control a particular participant ), and without a in-game report choice you're constantly seeing"Nick Gurr" and various other childish, racist player and team titles. But they have a concept regarding equality and how they're trying now you need to click through so I figure everything is supposed to be fine.

The cheap Madden 21 coins check down Madden Super Bowl flow
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines Alle Zeiten sind GMT
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.