ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht ayalana.de
Secret of Solitude

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Some Matters In OSRS Are Not Logica

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Kingang

BeitragVerfasst am: 03.07.2020, 10:44    Titel: Some Matters In OSRS Are Not Logica Antworten mit Zitat

Can it be accomplished, although I would love to see it revamped? More importanly how do you make it pass? You can change runite (way/slightly) down and invisibly present armour into their proper, now vacant, amounts. Update like this gives you oportunity to perform slight gear rebalance. Introduce new tier that comes from skilling just, that competes with BIS and BIS lost equipment. Allow it to be untradeable master-smithed grade (and I mean created from various kinds of tools ), so it's pain in the ass to get and won't be botted which would tank rates. A minigame, something like a skilling raid in which you need to use several skills in non combat way. I would like to see crafting utilized together with smithing. Perhaps even a crafting/smithing channel in your house (some tiers private only). Perhaps some pieces of it could, although it does not look OSRS like and RuneScape gold could not pass.

Some matters in OSRS are not logical. I'm okay with that though. RuneScape works nicely as it's, changes must be small and incremental, not basic reworks. People today disagree on exactly what"oldschool" means to them, but I'd argue it's not that controversial to say that totally reworking existing abilities is definitely"not oldschool". Smithing is like any production ability, you have to grind it out by producing a lot more things than you will probably ever use. You will also typically wish to use / purchase items long until it is possible to create yourself. Accounts will purchase range baskets, msb, rcb, shark long until they have their own to be made by the production skill req.

The people who want OSRS to remain old school are contrary to the majority of those things also, so this is a bad argument. I personally think pretty much everything you recorded should be nerfed or removed except PvP worlds and maybe raids.That's great and all, but when these things were to move away, do you think that all the folks that OSRS has pulled in would stay? Destiny 2 has a similar situation. When double weapon has been pressured the PvP meta was balanced in its first year. Personally, I loved it because of how much skill based it was. But the community loathed it. I accept that, it is sensible to meI will not need that RuneScape reverts back to this nation because RuneScape lost a ton of RuneScape players on it.

Do you really want your old game to revert back to a country that the majority does not like just because that is the way your vocal minority wants it? Would you rather have a declining runescape gold 2107 player base along with a dying game? RuneScape is school because of this. Because old school would have eventually died out without becoming something more modern. I get that there is things about it you don't enjoy, but there's a give and take relationship to be needed. Not only a take. Sometimes you just need to accept that you need to give up something to be able to have a complete healthier game which can continue existing.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines Alle Zeiten sind GMT
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.