ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht ayalana.de
Secret of Solitude

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

EA games and properties out of its 3 sport games

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
OSRSgoldgame

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.07.2020, 02:49    Titel: EA games and properties out of its 3 sport games Antworten mit Zitat

Question. Since when did EA squander ANY cash? We can't even get simple updates. They complain about the cost of everything! Again EA doesn't waste money. And they surely wouldn't pass up the chance to exploit ANY angle potential. Why would they introduce this in an effort to convince them that more Madden 20 coins money is forthcoming to their stock holders? Don't be a gullible fool.

There are many EA games and properties out of its 3 sport games. If you have read the patent (I have) you would know their examples talk about racing games versus CPU (rubber banding), AI in shooters, and mobile games like Candy Crush. You would also know that the patent mentions nothing about DDA or the possibility of being executed in an internet or Peer to Peer environment. There's not a single mention or illustration of any sports games. Call me gullible all you want, but at least be educated on your beliefs. EA sucks, bar none.

They are a shitty business that make (generally ) lackluster games full of egotistical and evil practices like micro transactions and content behind pay walls. But should you want to tell me there's some hidden system set up making players react and play in Madden 20, you're going to need to prove that. They utilized Fifa as an example in the DDA demonstration. What exactly are you talking about bro? They actually have it DOCUMENTED a participant can be strongly influenced to purchase more in game micro transactions by altering the difficulty (patent: dynamic difficulty) and gameplay experience by giving one players group an edge or BOOST. Im paraphrasing here.

I know you didn't understand of Mut 20 coins for sale, but, PLEASE open your own eyes. The following links demonstrate EA THEM SELVES describe DDA in an online environment. Dont assist this scum bag company. Come on man. Read the patent. The information is right there for you. You can just control + f and search. Madden or Fifa 0 results, console - 0 outcomes, on line - 1 result, cellular - 3 outcomes (of which describe their patent is relating to cellular games very similar to candies crush. Please do not tell my eyes to open once you are ignorant to the actual proof facing you.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines Alle Zeiten sind GMT
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.