ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht ayalana.de
Secret of Solitude

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Following a Thursday night game against the Colts

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
chenyan94

BeitragVerfasst am: 11.01.2020, 04:48    Titel: Following a Thursday night game against the Colts Antworten mit Zitat

http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-brian-urlacher-jersey , Patriots coach Bill Belichick had extra time to get ready for the Chiefs. Which became extra time to get ready for the Bears, who are coached by former Chiefs offensive coordinator Matt Nagy.“It’s different but there’s certainly some carryover,” Belichick told reporters on Tuesday. “Of course, one of the big differences is the personnel. Yeah, there’s certainly a lot of carryover from Kansas City’s basic stuff.”Even though the personnel is different, there are similarities in the type of players used by the offense.“Well Womens Leonard Floyd Jersey , I mean they have a lot of good players,” Belichick said. “They have good skill players, good receivers, big offensive line, good tight end, athletic quarterback Eric Kush Jersey , good backs. I mean there’s some movement and some motion and shifting. I wouldn鈥檛 say it鈥檚 an extraordinary amount. They get the ball to a lot of different people and they’re all pretty effective when they get it. That’ll be a big challenge. They throw the ball down the field and have a lot of catch-and-run plays and have a good running game.”The Chiefs generally are regarded as having a better offense than the Bears. So facing the Chiefs on Sunday night may be the thing that helps the Patriots be better prepared to face the Bears.Which may help the Patriots give up fewer than 40 points, which the Chiefs scored against New England. That will be important, because it will be hard for the Patriots to match the 43 points scored against Kansas City’s subpar defense when facing the Bears.Bears o-line coach Harry Hiestand on Cody Whitehair’s snapping issues and when James Daniels could start One of the top offseason discussions surrounding the Chicago Bears was when rookie James Daniels, their second-round center from Iowa, would take over as their starting center. After the draft, the Bears talked about him playing left guard http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-roquan-smith-jersey , and that was where he was playing most of OTAs, but an injury to a teammate led to Daniels getting more reps at center. I thought he looked pretty good in his limited preseason time at his more comfortable center spot, but it wasn’t good enough to take Cody Whitehair’s job as the starting center according to head coach Matt Nagy and offensive line coach Harry Hiestand. Even though Whitehair struggled with a few bad snaps during camp, the Bears valued the experience Whitehair had. The Bears eventually found more time for Daniels to battle for a starting job at left guard against Eric Kush, but Kush won that job for week 1. Just before the season, it came out that the reason the 20-year old Daniels wasn’t ready to start was more mental than physical. The Bears weren’t comfortable with his grasp of the fronts he’d be seeing in the NFL Womens Eddie Goldman Jersey , and where the blitzes would likely be coming from. Before this revelation I was squarely in the play-the-kid camp, but if he’s not quite ready to recognize what he’s seeing, then I’m fine with easing him into the lineup when he’s ready. Chicago’s o-line coach is one of the best in the business, and Coach Hiestand recently talked about Whitehair and Daniels with Colleen Kane from the Chicago Tribune. If the snapping issues continue, they may be forced to make a change. If Whitehair does move to left guard, it shouldn’t be looked at like a demotion. He’s one of their best o-linemen Marcus Cooper Jersey , and I think he’ll thrive at that spot.Whether at guard or center, I think Daniels is one of their best five offensive linemen once he has the mental side of things down. I think by mid-season, at the very latest, we’ll see him running out with the first string.
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines Alle Zeiten sind GMT
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.