ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht ayalana.de
Secret of Solitude

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

There was a decent dose of expectation for Christian

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Spiele
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
douhua2233

BeitragVerfasst am: 29.11.2018, 01:55    Titel: There was a decent dose of expectation for Christian Antworten mit Zitat

McCaffrey heading into his sophomore year in the NFL. It didn’t take much to realize that the former Stanford star bulked up in the off-season. Would the change in his body lead to production? The early results suggest yes. Before last week’s games Womens Customized Carolina Panthers Jerseys , he was 4th in the league in yards after contact.Don’t believe the stats? Well here are some examples:The one area of improvement that’s gone under noticed is his pass blocking. McCaffrey struggled in this area last season. The objectives for a back in pass protection are to identify the blitzer and have sound technique to prevent a muddled pocket.McCaffrey’s job is straight forward on this blitz. Cam Newton is taking a short three step drop on a timing route. McCaffrey quickly identifies the blitzing linebacker and forces him back inside. The Bengals bring a similar blitz later in the game. The defensive line slants to the left, which gives McCaffrey a straight forward ID on the linebacker. He assists Tyler Larsen to give Newton a clean pocket. There’s a lot going on in this play-action pass. Ryan Kalil gets run over. Greg Van Roten pulls, but he’s late to pick up the edge rusher. McCaffrey lands a solid chip on the edge to help Van Roten. This gives Newton just enough time before attempting his pass.This isn’t a pretty rep, but he does his job to slow down both blitzing linebackers. His overall strength has improved www.pantherscheapshop.com , but McCaffrey can still improve his technique to become a better blocker. He’s improved upon the mental side by correctly picking up blitz concepts to keep Newton’s pocket clean.Here is an example of his strength and technique working together. He matches with the stunting rusher, establishes a wide base, and makes perfect contact. McCaffrey doesn’t get ran over, which is a sign that he showed correct technique. It’s too soon to tell if McCaffrey will be one of the better pass blocking backs in the league Carolina Panthers T-Shirt , but considering where he was last year he has undoubtedly shown positive growth. The enhancements as an every down runner, his continued success as a pass catcher, and now his advancements as a pass blocker are beginning to show why the Panthers invested a top 10 pick in CMC.Several Panthers stock rising up fantasy value boards The Panthers offense was fairly vanilla as expected against the Bills in their preseason opener, but I did like what I saw. Cam Newton’s passing numbers were nothing spectacular; it was the skill players that impressed me. Newton has some speed to throw too in the form of wide receivers DJ Moore Carolina Panthers Hats , Jarius Wright, Torrey Smith and of course running back Christian McCaffrey. That bodes well for Newton’s passing numbers in my book. Of course not everyone is convinced like I am.When drafting in non-CSR leagues you should be able to get Newton at good value in the 6th or even 7th round. Our defense will be good enough to give Newton plenty of chances to push the ball down the field. The added play makers plus tight end Greg Olsen will make the Panthers offense more like what it was in 2015 versus 2017.I’ve also moved D.J. Moore up my board a little more. Yahoo has Moore ranked at No. 109 which is around the 9th round. I’d grab him in the 8th as he should be there. I also liked the amount of touches McCaffrey got when he was in the game and how he ran the ball between the tackles. McCaffrey is currently the No. 12 ranked running back but I see him as top ten easily if he gets the touches. I have no reason to thin he won’t get them. Hence he’s a solid No. 2 running back in my book and could even be your No. 1.
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Spiele Alle Zeiten sind GMT
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.