ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht ayalana.de
Secret of Solitude

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

nd Patriots player Aaron Hernandez

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Kreativitätsecke
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
lebaobei123

BeitragVerfasst am: 25.09.2018, 01:19    Titel: nd Patriots player Aaron Hernandez Antworten mit Zitat

Luke Rockhold knows that Britain’s Michael Bisping will pour his heart and soul into achieving his UFC world championship dream – but it won’t be enough to avoid a three-minute knockout. Lancashires Bisping got the nod to challenge for Rockholds middleweight title on less than three weeks notice at UFC 199 after Chris Weidmans injury, handing him the opportunity to become the first Brit to wear major gold in the sport.The American champion, who has already beaten Bisping in 2014, has warned that the Brits desire to capitalise on a long-awaited opportunity wont be enough to survive the opening round. He had six minutes last time, hell have three minutes this time. Luke Rockhold I want to see him face-to-face, eye-to-eye, because I want to see how much he really wants this, Rockhold exclusively told Sky Sports. Hell come to fight to the best of his ability and he wont cower down. Luke Rockhold (left) and Michael Bisping first fought in Australia But guess what, Bisping? Im not going to slip over or stub my toe. He wont get my title. Ill be sharp, and Ill put this guy away in half the time that it took me last time.He had six minutes last time, hell have three minutes this time.Two years ago, Rockhold beat Bisping by submission but the Brit has already told Sky Sports that their rivalry is deadlocked at 1-1 due to the result of a notorious sparring session.Bispings short-notice rematch has re-opened that old wound but Rockhold wouldnt reveal what really happened when they trained together before their first fight. Luke Rockhold (right) lands a punch on Michael Bisping The truth? The truth is what happened inside the cage, thats the truth, he said. And thats all you need to know.In Bispings mind, he still thinks he got the better of me in the first sparring session we had. So I dont know whats going through that mans head.Californias Rockhold captured the middleweight title from Weidman in December but, even when an immediate rematch was scheduled, questioned whether his beaten foe would pull out injured.When Weidman confirmed a neck problem, the opportunity opened for Rockhold to finish his rivalry with Bisping for good. We already shook hands, didnt you see? I picked him up off the canvas last time and shook his hand. Luke Rockhold It was a pleasant surprise, he said.I had my suspicions Weidman wouldnt make it to this fight, hes a brittle guy. But Im happy to have Bisping, which is always nice. I enjoy few things more than shutting Bispings mouth.He is the perfect opponent - hes the only one with a winning streak. He beat Anderson Silva and thinks hes the man. Its time to show Bisping thats the closest hell get to beating a champion. Bisping to live by the sword Brit admits concerns in exclusive interview I expect to knock Bisping out with a left kick. There will be no takedowns, I will knock him out.Then will Rockhold bury the hatchet?We already shook hands, didnt you see? I picked him up off the canvas last time and shook his hand. Also See: Bisping exclusive: Live by the sword Bisping gets UFC title shot UFC Chris Ivory Jersey .Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. Dion Dawkins Jersey . Assistant coach Glen Gulutzan said Thursday that Edler, who played Tuesday in Nashville, is out indefinitely. http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-Micah-Hyde-Draft-Jersey/.com) - The New York Jets have named Mike Maccagnan their new general manager. Taron Johnson Jersey . -- A lawyer for the fiancee of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez asked a judge Friday to throw out perjury charges, saying Shayanna Jenkins did not wilfully lie as she was bombarded with 1,630 questions over two days before a grand jury. Andre Holmes Jersey . - A Tuesday funeral is planned in Toronto for 20-year-old Saginaw Spirit forward Terry Trafford.Dontrelle Inman will be wearing blue next year, but it may not be with the Toronto Argonauts. TSN Toronto reporter Matthew Scianitti reports that the University of Virginia product signed a contract with the San Diego Chargers on Tuesday. Inman wont discuss details, but says he got a "good deal" from the Chargers. Inman received interest from the Denverr Broncos, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets and Minnesota Vikings.dddddddddddd Undrafted out of school, Inman spent 2011 as a member of the Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad before coming to the Argos the following year where he won a Grey Cup. In 13 games played in 2013, the 24-year-old Inman was the Boatmens third-leading receiver with 739 yards on 50 receptions and six touchdowns. Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Florida Panthers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Kreativitätsecke Alle Zeiten sind GMT
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.