ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht ayalana.de
Secret of Solitude

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

NFL Week 2: Sunday Open Thread

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
chenyan94

BeitragVerfasst am: 03.12.2019, 02:28    Titel: NFL Week 2: Sunday Open Thread Antworten mit Zitat

Tm/kerrith-whyte-jersey/]Kerrith Whyte Jersey Color Rush[/url] , so enjoy the games everyone! To see which game is playing where you live be sure to check out 506Sports.com. I’m getting three really good games in my house, so while I’ll miss the Bears, I’ll still be able to enjoy a day’s worth of NFL action. Here are the Noon (Central games)CarolinaPanthers at Atlanta FalconsLos Angeles Chargers at Buffalo BillsMinnesotaVikings at Green Bay PackersHoustonTexans at Tennessee TitansCleveland Browns at New Orleans SaintsMiamiDolphins at New York JetsKansas City Chiefs at Pittsburgh SteelersPhiladelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Indianapolis Colts at Washington Redskins Here are the late afternoon gamesArizona Cardinals at Los Angeles RamsDetroit Lions at San Francisco 49ers Oakland Raiders at Denver BroncosNew EnglandPatriots at Jacksonville Jaguars Here is the Sunday Night gameNew York Giants at Dallas Cowboys What games will you guys be keeping an eye on? In Lester’s latest T formation Conversation he quickly recaps the way the Chicago Bears bullied the Vikings in Minnesota before settling in with some Bears vs. Eagles Wildcard preview."This is the first time the Chicago Bears have been in the playoffs since 2010 Kerrith Whyte Chicago Bears Jerseys , but it’s also the first time since 2010 that I haven’t been writing or talking about what the Bears will do in the NFL Draft or discussing coaching hot seats during the first few days of the new year. I’d rather do this that the other stuff, so if the Bears could make this an annual thing, that’d be great...In my latest T Formation Conversation podcast I quickly touch on the way the Bears ripped the Vikings’ hearts out of their chests in Minnesota’s must-win game Chicago Bears Jerseys Stitched , but then I settle in and get all up into some Bears vs. Eagles playoff preview.The Bears are the hotter team, but are the Eagles hungrier?How much of a help will Matt Nagy’s familiarity with Eagle QB Nick Foles be?Vic Fangio vs. Doug Pederson and Matt Nagy vs. Jim SchwartzDarren Sproles is Philly’s X-FactorHow is the Eagles pass protection?And more!Listen now...ORDER YOUR CLUB DUB APPAREL NOW(Click on the links below)Club Dub T-ShirtClub Dub HoodieYou can subscribe to the Windy City Gridiron podcast channel where ever you get your podcasts, including iTunes Womens Kerrith Whyte Jersey , Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and more Kerrith Whyte Jersey 2019 , and by doing so you’ll get all of WCG’s podcasts!
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Allgemeines Alle Zeiten sind GMT
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.