ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht ayalana.de
Secret of Solitude

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Joey Bosa isn't sure if he will make his long-awaited season

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Spamm
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
laiyongcai92

BeitragVerfasst am: 29.12.2018, 02:21    Titel: Joey Bosa isn't sure if he will make his long-awaited season Antworten mit Zitat

for the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday against the Denver Broncos.The third-year lineman has practiced the last two days as he works his way back from a foot injury that caused him to miss the first 10 games. Bosa said before Thursday's practice that he is doing team and individual drills and that he feels good. But he also acknowledged that it will likely be a game-time decision if he plays this week."I'm just continuing on with the process today Womens Drew Kaser Jersey ," Bosa said. "We're sticking to the plan right now, and that's to practice and take it one day at a time and see how it feels then."Sticking to the plan and being patient is something that Bosa has had a hard time doing. Bosa first injured his left foot during training camp, which caused him to miss the preseason. He reinjured it during practice on Sept. 5. The Chargers said he has a bone bruise.Bosa has said throughout the rehab process that he should have taken things slower and not tried to rush back for the opener. He also hoped to be back by early November, following the team's bye week, before ramping down expectations."I kept putting timetables on it and it really never played out," Bosa said. "Once we kind of got the message across that it's going to be ready when it's ready, we kind of all got on the same page, coaches and everything. Ever since then it's kind of been a week-to-week kind of thing. And it's been easier on me not having a set deadline."Defensive coordinator Gus Bradley said Bosa has looked good in the limited snaps he took, but that he is waiting to see what comes next."I think for him it's just exciting to see him back on the field and with his teammates and going through that next step of his rehab," Bradley said.Bosa said his foot responded well after a couple full days of practice. He said he still feels some pain, but that is something he expects will last through the remainder of the season.The Chargers are 7-2 and have won six straight despite Bosa's absence. The defense is ranked 14th in total yards allowed (356.6 yards per game) but is eighth in scoring, allowing 20.7 points per game.The pass rush struggled early without Bosa http://www.chargersfootballauthentics.com/mike-williams-jersey-authentic , who had 23 sacks in two seasons, but they have rebounded with 15 sacks over the past four games."I'm really proud of the D-line, especially the young guys stepping into my position, and really holding it down and doing a great job," Bosa said. The Los Angeles Chargers woke up to overcast skies, brisk temperatures and light rain falling outside their downtown hotel.It was far from a picturesque Monday in Cleveland, but wide receiver Tyrell Williams found beauty in the classic fall conditions."There's really no other place I'd rather be," the fourth-year pro said. "I'm just having fun. It's a cool experience."We're on a road trip, we get to go to London and we play in the NFL. So if you've got complaints with that, you've got something wrong with you."Williams and the Chargers made themselves right at home on the road Sunday, blowing out the Browns 38-14 for their third straight victory.Instead of flying back to the West Coast following the win, they will spend four more days in Northeast Ohio http://www.chargersfootballauthentics.com/melvin-ingram-jersey-authentic , preparing for their Sunday game against the Titans at Wembley Stadium in England.Los Angeles' team plane won't touch down in California again until the early hours of Oct. 22."Being on the road for two weeks, it's kind of cool, like this whole gladiator mentality," said nose tackle Damion Square, who had 1陆 sacks of Cleveland rookie Baker Mayfield. "You've got to move on the run and we've got things to do, but we've still got business to handle."Williams caught a pair of touchdown passes and Melvin Gordon had a career-high three rushing scores against the Browns, keeping Los Angeles as the only NFL team with three or more offensive TDs in every game this season.Philip Rivers has 15 touchdowns to three interceptions, ranks second in the league with a 115.1 passer rating and is the main reason why the Chargers are 4-2. The only AFC team with a better record is Kansas City at 5-1."People see that we ran for 246 yards yesterday, but Philip is a big part of that process," Los Angeles coach Anthony Lynn said. "First of all, he threw a number of big passes and he got us in most of those runs. Philip is a quarterback that can get you in the right front for the runs, and he does a heck of a job in the run game."The 36-year-old Rivers and his teammates won't return to the practice field until Wednesday Womens Virgil Green Jersey , but took part in mandatory morning meetings before breaking off into position groups.More than a dozen players plan on using their day off to visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton (an hour drive to the south), while others intend to explore the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (a mile walk to the north).Lynn promises that the Chargers will do much more sightseeing in London later in the week."This can be a galvanizing experience for our football team," the coach said. "We're a pretty tight group, but it can definitely bring a team together even more."I'll give you an example. I went out to have a steak last night and I saw all of our guys having dinner there, too. Just eating lunch and hanging out together for an entire week is a real positive thing."Williams noted that staying in five-star hotels with NFL-provided per diems isn't too shabby, either."In college at Western Oregon, we always had long road trips, like a 28-hour bus ride to Utah and a 24-hour bus trip to Los Angeles," he said, breaking into a smile. "I know it takes a while to get to London, but this is a little better now."
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Spamm Alle Zeiten sind GMT
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.