ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht ayalana.de
Secret of Solitude

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette has miss

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Spiele
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
chenyan94

BeitragVerfasst am: 21.12.2018, 01:00    Titel: Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette has miss Antworten mit Zitat

most of the 2018 season so far https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Taven-Bryan-Jersey , dealing with a hamstring injury. Fournette practiced in back-to-back practices this week for the first time since he was healthy and all indicates so far are that he will be ready to play on Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts.So the question now becomes if Fournette is healthy, do you ease him in or do you give him a full workload right out of the gate.“You’re asking me if he is able to play, are we going to kind of hold back or just kind of work him into it? We are full-boring everybody. Once a guy is ready to play, that has to be our expectation,” Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone said on Wednesday when asked if the team planned to limit Fournette if he plays on Sunday. “I think you get into trouble when you put a player on the field and he is not able to live up to the expectation that you have for him meaning that all of a sudden now if something happens, it’s kind of like a built-in excuse. That’s the way I’ve always viewed it. I have always told players [if someone says], ‘I’m going to go out there Myles Jack Color Rush Jersey , but I don’t feel like whatever ...’ What does that mean? If they say, ‘I’m not 100 percent, I can’t do what’s expected of me.’ Well, then, I can’t put him on the field.”There have been some questions about when Fournette would be ready after he left the game against the New York Jets in Week 4 with the same injury, even some who thought he could have gone against the Philadelphia Eagles in London, but it always felt like the target for his full return would be after the bye week.As Marrone says Abry Jones Jersey , if he’s healthy he’s healthy, so don’t hold back. Jacksonville Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone announced his decision on Monday afternoon to stick with quarterback Blake Bortles as the team’s starting quarterback, rather than give backup Cody Kessler a shot against the Philadelphia Eagles in London on Sunday. The move was a surprise to many, but realistically it didn’t seem like the team would make that kind of a switch right now.As I mentioned on Monday when Marrone said the position was “open” during his press conference, despite the fact that I thought they should move on and start Kessler on Sunday, I didn’t think they’d actually do it.Low and behold, they didn’t.So why did the Jaguars ultimately decide to stick with Blake Bortles?Season isn’t overWhen you take a step back and look at the situation https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Yannick-Ngakoue-Jersey , the Jaguars are still 3-4 and a game back in a wide open AFC South. Blake Bortles is an overall better player than Cody Kessler and right now the team is just trying to end a three-game losing streak and win the game in front of them. It makes sense you go back to the devil you know and hope you can mitigate his shortcomings now that running back Carlos Hyde can get a full week of game prep. And if you’re just trying to win one game, the dice roll with Bortles is probably the better play.London has to be a factorI think the fact that the game is in another country this weekend does have something to do with it. Bortles has made the London trip multiple ways and know show to handle the abnormal week and travel while still preparing as the starting quarterback. Making the switch to Kessler on the same week you change everything for international travel is a large under taking and if nothing else, NFL coaches like what they’re familiar with.Outside resistance While I don’t necessarily believe there is some mandate from Dave Caldwell dictating that Bortles has to start, I think it would be naive not to think the team is going to try to get everything they can out of Bortles and be absolutely sure before they make a complete starting quarterback change. You also have to factor in that you just paid Bortles and it’s tough to eat that deal just seven games into the first year of it. That’s just how the NFL has always worked and doing otherwise right now would be a franchise quickly admitting a huge mistake and that just doesn’t happen.Now, if Bortles struggles again on Sunday and keeps turning the ball over I do believe he will be yanked once again and with the bye week the following week, it would be the perfect time to make that kind of drastic change.
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    ayalana.de Foren-Übersicht -> Spiele Alle Zeiten sind GMT
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.